Story Time Sessions
WELCOME TO STORY TIME!
- Story Time will be outside (weather-permitting) or in our large Meeting Room
- Please bring a blanket, a beach towel, or a chair
- Registration is required (opens one week in advance of each session; closes the day before)
- At this time, we kindly ask that you keep your groups small
- Please arrive five minutes early to check in and get settled
- Masks are required for children ages 2-12 when Story Time is moved indoors
BABY JAM (Babies up to 24 months)
Mondays: 1:00 p.m. — 1:30 p.m.
A playtime that involves children and adults in stories, finger rhymes, and interactive songs with small instruments. This is a lap-sit program in which we use our playtime together to focus on socialization, sensory exploration, and gross motor skills.
MOVERS & SHAKERS (Toddlers 18 – 36 months)
Wednesdays: 10:15 a.m. — 10:45 a.m.
A story time featuring books, finger rhymes, interactive songs, instruments, and a take-home coloring project. This program highlights movement, identification, and working on fine motor skills.
Register for Wednesday, June 23—Registration has closed; if you're interested in attending, please call the library at (401) 423-7280
BUDDING BOOKWORMS (Preschoolers 3 – 5 years)
Wednesdays: 11:15 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
A storytime featuring books, finger rhymes, interactive songs, instruments, and a take-home craft project. This story time focuses on problem-solving, listening, and socialization, all of which are needed for a successful school experience.
Regiester for Wednesday, June 23—Registration has closed; if you're interested in attending, please call the library at (401) 423-7280