Weekly Story Time Sessions
WELCOME TO STORY TIME!:
- Story Time will be outside (weather-permitting) or in our large Meeting Room
- Please bring a blanket or a beach towel
- Registration is required (opens one week in advance of each session; closes one hour before)
- Masks are required for children ages 2-12 when Story Time is moved indoors
- There will be no story times the week of October 11.
BABY JAM (Babies up to 18 months)
New day & time!
Tuesdays: 10:30 a.m. — 11:00 a.m.
A playtime that involves children and adults in stories, finger rhymes, and interactive songs with small instruments. This is a lap-sit program in which we use our playtime together to focus on socialization, sensory exploration, and gross motor skills.
MOVERS & SHAKERS (Toddlers 18 – 36 months)
Wednesdays: 10:15 a.m. — 10:45 a.m.
A story time featuring books, finger rhymes, interactive songs, instruments, and a take-home coloring project. This program highlights movement, identification, and working on fine motor skills.
BUDDING BOOKWORMS (Preschoolers 3 – 5 years)
Wednesdays: 11:15 a.m. — 11:45 a.m.
A storytime featuring books, finger rhymes, interactive songs, instruments, and a take-home craft or activity. This story time focuses on problem-solving, listening, and socialization, all of which are needed for a successful school experience.